Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Saturday

Swell. I was up and out of the house early - which surprised me as I was up a bit later than I had planned packing miscellaneous papers and other goodies in the desk area.Even though I was there early … just before 7, the area was already packed … and I was pleased of that .. especially since I was able to get a park. It was going to get much harder later in the day. The sculptures were amazing. There are some really amazing people in the world - and the places their minds go, what they visualise and then bring to fruition is truly incredible. I had my favourites … which you can tell from the number of photographs I took of them.

It's Swell!

I wasn't the only one taking photographs today … it seems to bring out lots of photographers with lots of really big cameras! Who knew there were so many people into photography?And then it was off to breakfast with M and An, collecting Sooz on the way. We were back at Daniel Stuart's. Loved it!The rest of the day was given over to errands and activities related to next week's move. Refrigerator - check. Washing machine - check. Some more done in the shed - check!As a reward we went out to dinner at The Big House - finally catching up with Mi and Az. They both look well following their holiday!

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment