Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Sunday

Chairs on their way to Mi's

It was different doing the Markets at Mi's this morning. The Markets were not on at the Turf Club because they are holding the Show there - and since Lu was going to come to the Markets to say goodbye to everyone before he returns to the US on Tuesday, Mi and Fl decided to reconvene the Markets at their place. Everyone took something and Mi cooked Lokoma (I am sure that is not the spelling) and kofta ... yum, yum and triple yum. It was a great morning - good food, good conversations - and lots of photo opportunities.

Afterwards, Sooz and I were off to the stores to look at more house items. We stumbled into Matt Blanc and not just because there was a replica Velociraptor out the front - or it may have been a small T-Rex (which could make it a t-rex). They had some really cool replicas inside as well including a desk of which I was very fond.

The original Ronald McDonald

Hmmm .... for a moment there I was thinking we hadn't actually made any purchases but I was forgetting the dishwasher. Now we just have to think about getting it installed - but that will come.

This afternoon could have been given over to some type of sorting and/or packing ... but it wasn't and while there will be time for that ... I'll have to watch that that time doesn't slip away while I'm doing something else (that brings a John Lennon quote to mind - or is it a song lyric?). But I did get to do some free-time-surfing on the interweb and managed to find a picture of the newly-created Ronald McDonald. As my sister commented on FaceBook, it looked like the clown from Stephen King's "It" had a second job!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment