Saturday, September 6, 2014

Tuesday

We are inching closer ... and it's very real now ... we went unconditional for the purchase of Jannie today. Sooz had a call from Maggie the agent at about the same time I was in conversation with our solicitor. But it's all good ... and now there are just a few things :) we need to organise in the next two and a half weeks before settlement! We'd better get packing - literally!

Tinka slept with us for at least part of last night - I had the fur to prove it, just on one of my sleeves where I was on the cover giving her a big pat. The first I noticed it was when I was waiting in line at Zarraffa's - and by that stage all I could do was resolve to take to it with some sticky tape when I arrived at work - and while that did get some of it off, there was still a fair bit there to serve as a Tinka reminder for the rest of the day.

I have started playing Star Trek doors with Pearl. She stands in front of the front screen door and I pull it open for here while making a ... well, it's like a quiet mechanised motion sound - not unlike Billi but not quite like Billi either. Pearl is getting quite good at it - she isn't put off by it at all anymore.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment