Sunday, September 14, 2014

Wednesday

Shooting: air pistol. It was a different night tonight as Rob coached Syl and I on how not to grip our air pistols, where to aim on the target, and how to squeeze rather than pull the trigger. Consistently though I kept getting my hits in the top right quadrant of the target ... until I started aiming more bottom left - and then, and only then, did I start getting some decent results. Otherwise, it really wasn't worth saying I was there for the competition ... and even though there is some talk of handicap ... no handicap could be that great as to make up for what I considered to be fairly poor shooting. Ah well, there's always next week!

It was Aqua day for the Sooz and M - An is still waiting for her shoulder to heal properly before she goes back. Did she join them for lunch? I think so (but since I'm writing this on Sunday ... and I didn't take notes through the week ... it's a bit hard to be sure).

There have been no Plover sightings again yet ... although, I should say there have been no Plover chick sightings ... I did spot a couple of adult birds up the lane near B's but try as I might, and even though they were doing misdirecting behaviour, I couldn't see if they had any chicks.

The shed contents still remain a mystery as I haven't managed to get back in there since Sunday. I'm not sure why that is ... although someone with an interest in psychology and/or human behavious might say it's because there are some mixed feeling about the move ... or that I'm just being lazy preferring to be cerebral rather than packing and/or repacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment