Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Tuesday

Will there ever be a time when I can put down a piece of paper and then find it again without having to turn the house upside down looking for it? It certainly wasn't today... but I should be thankful that I did eventually find the three receipts I was looking for. Huge sigh of relief since I need them all tomorrow to arrange the deliveries!

M was much better today: a very quick healer and fairly determined to boot (''fairly" being an understatement of course!)

Rainbow

I wasn't game enough to check the shed and the snake situation this afternoon - especially as it wasn't far off dark by the time I arrived back at Latimers.. Well, that's what I'd like to think but it's not so. I just didn't feel like tackling shed things this afternoon. Especially since I had plenty of inside jobs to do - like finding those receipts!

It rained this afternoon but not as much as yesterday (just in time to water M's new plants) or with such a spectacular rainbow.

The furries are their usual wonderful selves and Pearl seems to be responding well to her new "potions" including one which comes with what I've heard M at least twice describe as "the smallest scoop in the world'!

Sooz is doing a fantastic job packing up her half of the bedroom; I'll have to attack mine soon otherwise it will seem like I'm not doing it! But I am making progress with the office - thanks to those hiding receipts.

Sooz cooked spaghetti bolognese tonight and there are leftovers - either for lunch or dinner tomorrow - depending on whether I'm going to Air Pistol.

I managed to make it to bed at a much more reasonable hour tonight - directly relatable to having banished Peggle and Frozen - both highly addictive games - from the iPad. I miss them.

We still haven't told Tinka we're about to be non-roommates - or perhaps Sooz has and just hasn't mentioned it to me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment