Saturday, September 6, 2014

Wednesday

Billi went for his first service today. He was supposed to go last week but EOM interfered with that. It was good to finally get there though - I met the folk I speak to all the time from work when I book work's vehicles in for servicing. They are a nice bunch - efficient, friendly, able to take a joke - all essential in customer service. I was pretty stunned by the service area though - as well as providing complimentary tea and coffee, you can, if you so wish, watch your car being serviced via the televison. I cannot really fathom why you would but obviously enough people might want to for them to put up a notice letting folk know this service is available.

Notice under the TV

Thanks again M for giving me a lift to work from there this morning and taking me back this afternoon. I had been planning to go shooting with Syl this evening but quite early this morning I decided I would just go home instead - and that would have been totally workable had the accounts folk in Brisbane done their jobs properly. As it turned out, I needed to work back to get some reports out for morning - and my 4pm leave turned in to 7pm. Luckily Sooz had picked up some protein on her way home and she a very yummy dinner. It was just what I needed at the end of the day - and there are leftovers for lunch tomorrow or Friday.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment