Sunday, September 14, 2014

Thursday

M has been busy with the Swipestakes at TBH and thanks to her, Sooz and I had enough Food and Beverage Vouchers to be able to shout dinner at Zen this evening. Sooz came too for a change because she felt like eating Zen tonight, rather than having the leftovers for lunch tomorrow - although we did order well, which meant there were leftovers too. What did we have? The usual ... there were no substitutions allowed ... and Sooz was able to choose a dish she wanted ... which turned out to be Lemon Chicken. Of course, a substitution would have been considered but as M and I told Sooz, there was really no need because the Sichuan Chilli Beef is different every time!

For planting ...

After dinner, Sooz went off to play the machines while M and I went upstairs for some Numbers. In the time we were there, they had three separate dealers, each working at varying speeds. One there was going so quickly it was hard to find time to put a bet on. It's probably okay if you play a lot and have all your number combinations mapped out, but for me who does it "on the spot", it was a bit hurried for me.

It was earlyish by the time we arrived home, although I had a late-ish night. A little while I downloaded two games: Peggle and Frozen, both of which are very addictive. At this rate, I'm going to have to delete them off the iPad so I have a chance to catch-up with "life".

I don't think I mentioned that M did plantings yesterday ... I'm not quite sure where she's put them ... I'll have a proper look on the weekend) but she seemed to be enjoying putting them in. They're nice looking plants too!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment