Sunday, September 21, 2014

Wednesday

Settlement is tomorrow but the day is just dragging. Just as well there was shooting tonight - air pistol. Syl did really well; me not so much at the start but by the end of the session I was starting to get my eye in. Was the sight on my pistol really listing to the right or did I just think it did. It was interesting to Vanessa (one of the other shooters of indeterminate gender) talking with the guy next to me. It was one of the most politically-incorrect conversations I have ever heard but well worth eavesdropping on because I never knew where it was headed next. I think they may have been doing it partly for my benefit - I suppose it doesn't do to tell people how funny their conversation is if you are pretending not to be listening. I wish I could claim that as the reason for my poor performance on the range, but I don't think so,

M has recovered very well from her spill the other day. You can barely tell she's limping now and she doesn't seem to be protective of her shoulder at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment