Saturday, September 27, 2014

Wednesday

Morning came too soon! I was up late packing last night - later than I should have - but we're working to a deadline now ... and while we just have to make sure the big stuff is ready to take - it would be good if the small stuff was ready as well. Who knew there were so many things to put in so many boxes (I did get some more ... and some more packing tape). Sooz has been hard at it as well, working on getting the bedroom in order while I've been working out in the shed trying to make sure we know where "things" are. I have been labelling the boxes - on all four sides (thanks for the tip M) and hopefully we will be able to direct them into where they need to go in Jannie when the time comes.

End of Month continues at the office but they will need to go out without me tomorrow. I had been thinking I would just take the morning to do the move, but I've decided to take the whole day and not put the extra pressure on.

The furries are still being a bit distant ... we haven't had Tinka back in with us yet, but at least she's still letting us pat her ... and feed her and give her those special cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment