Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday

There was no call with Tr this morning; I had deferred it until next week until I have Jannie's broadband under control.

Markets were a go though and we were almost back up to our usual complement again ... it's been a while! Ni and St are back from France although it was Ni and Ca (visiting from Melbourne) who came to the Markets today. Et and his family were there as well - and he was saying that he didn't understand why we come to the Markets for Sunday mornings as we are actually nowhere near them - sitting up the back as we do. But it was a good day - before they start back on Daylight Savings time next weekend. That came around awfully fast.

Em's cousin is still visiting so she and Em were there although Ba had called off because he is not feeling 100% and had slept in.

We were almost the first to leave today: we had some errands to do: We even had a list which we actually stuck to. And believe it or not everything we picked up did actually fit into Billi - although for a moment there it did appear that it wouldn't. There was a lesson there though - if you have your head in the car packing/repacking you cannot hear Sooz telling you that your trolley is making a run for it. She told me three times and I only heard the last one - and it was indeed on its way down the hill passed the parked cars. I managed to catch it before it hit the second one ... when I say "hit" I actually mean "glanced" ... there was no damage ... huge sighs of relief in order!

Back at Jannie, there was some car unpacking before our attention turned to an afternoon nap - and then an early night.

Hmmm ... I wonder how those furries are - at least Pearl and Tinka deigned to say hello to us yesterday when Syl and I were out there - nor like the silent treatment (with backs turned) they gave me on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment